Big Wins Helped DevOpsDays Standout As One Of The Must Attend Conferences!
The fabulous success of DevOps Days Jakarta has proved it as one of the must attend conferences in Indonesia. At #devopsdaysjkt one will be privy to a different conference experience, wanting to meet leaders from all walks of life rather than a small tech startup group. From the time we started the sales, tickets were selling out quickly and weeks before the conference we put up the sold out banner! Viola! Still people were trying to get tickets over phone and online, but unfortunately, we had the limit of 300 at BTPN.
DON’T MISS THIS TIME ==>> AICON2018
From in-depth sessions to networking, the conference was one of its kind with a jam-packed audience. We had sessions by 13 speakers, including 4 Keynotes. Behind the two-day conference was a strong talented team and the combined efforts not only brought superior results but also a sense of solidarity. Another remarkable highlight was the awesome list of sponsors; covering from platinum to media sponsors.
The conference combined valuable topics from DevOps to open space discussions;
- Matt Ray – Keynote: The State of DevOps 2018
- Dave Kerr – The Universe as Code
- Ifnu Bima Fatkhan – Continuous Delivery for Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)
- Kamalika Majumder – Change can be good
- Salman El Farisi – Dockerizing your web application stack
- Thomas Rothe – Batch Size Matters – Small is beautiful
- Iskak Hendrawan – Keynote: DevOps Adoption, Challenges and Opportunities
- Michael Coté – Keynote: Not actually a DevOps Talk
- Sergiu Bodiu – Compliance as Code – Minimal Viable Cloud
- Abdurrachman Mappuji – DevOps practice in Nonprofit
- Vincent De Smet – How Honestbee does CI/CD on Kubernetes
- Rajesh Kumar – Software Security – How safe are we?
- Satty Bhens – Keynote: Re-imagine the Developer Experience (DX) with DevOps
You can check out the DevOpsDays slides here.
Here are few pics from the open space discussion.
View more from our gallery.
A throwback from the DevOpsDays Jakarta Conference
Leave a Reply