Sharpen Your Agile Skills
Join Over 3000 Of Your Peers & Learn Together!
Apart from our monthly, public meetups, we have a closed Agile Practitioner Circle to deliver practical support for adopting agile.
The circles are separate from the meetups we organize. At the meetups, everyone is invited. The discussions are usually about agile frameworks, scrum and high level topics. The circles are more intimate. Because you gather monthly and the sessions are facilitated, you build trust. This enables circles to address real problems and openly discuss pain points.
Each circle consists of 3 – 9 people with a dedicated coach. In your circle, there will be only people from other organizations. This enables you to share the specific challenges you face in your role and hear how others have solved them.
Circles are based upon agile values and principles:
- Respect: what you share in your circle, stays in that circle. We create a safe environment to discuss the things that really matter to you.
- Openness: we share what’s in our hearts and minds.
- Focus: we timebox our meetings. The coach is a great facilitator.
- We speak from experience instead of giving advice. (Gestalt)
- Self Organisation: the circle members self organize. It’s valuable to start with a planning, work in focused time boxes and do a retrospective.
The program has recently started and is (initially) free of charge. If you are interested in joining, please fill the form below!
Our community is self-organized. You can start your own practitioner circle. All you need is a coach (ideally someone who’s an experienced agile practitioner) and a group of people. You can use our slack channel to communicate and your circle will be listed on our website.
Get in touch if you want to start a circle, organize a meetup, speak at a meetup, organize a conference or help the community in any other way.
If you skip one meeting without a valid reason shared with the coach, you are out from the circle. If you skip one meeting with h valid reason, but do it 2 times in a row, you are also disqualified from the circle. We want to have committed members who help each other and are dedicated to their growth.